A.S.A.P. Plumbing

A.S.A.P. Plumbing
Bruce Witt, Owner

EMAIL: asap@brucetheplumber.com
CALL: 707-544-2727
California State License # 707163

Bruce The Plumber


I am "Bruce the plumber" and I believe in treating my customer's plumbing problems as if your house was mine or Grandma's or my sister's house. That is to say, the job must
be done right and cleaned up when I’m finished. Your home is your castle and I am there to make your plumbing right. I want you to be happy with the repair or replacement when I leave.


I began plumbing in 1980 working for several general contractors. I wore a carpenters belt, slinging a hammer, shoveling dirt, Installing drywall etc.. When it came time for the plumbing, the boss said "go for it Bruce". I learned on the job. We worked on new houses and remodels. I learned how a house is put together from bottom to top. In 1989 I started working as a plumber exclucivly. This enriched my knowledge tremendously.

There are a lot of "plumbers" out there that don’t know what is behind the sheet-rock in your house. Service plumbing requires an intimate knowledge how your house is put together. I use all of my senses to diagnose a problem.

In 1995 I decided to go out on my own. I started the company using a van that I bought from the Napa Auto Auction. It was an ‘83 Pac Bell castaway. As the business grew, so did the truck.


I have made small repair and replacement jobs my specialty. I don’t get tied up on remodels or new construction now, so I’m able to handle your service related plumbing problem sooner. When you hire A.S.A.P. PLUMBING you will hire the owner, NOT a trainee.

Please consider hiring me for your home plumbing needs. I’m fully licensed by the State of California and Insured. You may verify my license status at the state web site